Your business’s wireless network is the backbone of your operations. It’s how your employees connect to the internet, access company resources, and stay productive. But as your business grows, so does the demand on your network. That’s why it’s important to regularly upgrade your wireless network.
Here are 8 reasons why businesses in Syracuse should update their wireless network:
1. Keep up with the latest technology The technology landscape is always changing, and wireless networks are no exception. Newer, faster wireless standards like 802.11ac and 802.11ax are becoming more common, and older standards like 802.11n are being phased out. If you want your employees to have the best possible experience using your network, you need to keep up with the latest technology.
2. Get more speed and capacity As more devices connect to your network and demand more bandwidth, you’ll need to upgrade your network to keep up. Newer wireless standards offer significantly higher speeds and capacity than older ones, so upgrading can dramatically improve your network’s performance.
3. Improve coverage If your employees are constantly complaining about poor coverage or dead zones, it’s time to upgrade your network. Newer wireless access points (APs) offer better coverage than older ones, so you can eliminate dead zones and provide better coverage throughout your office.
4. Increase security As the number of devices and users on your network grows, so does the risk of security breaches. Upgrading your network gives you the opportunity to implement the latest security features and best practices, so you can keep your data safe.
5. Simplify management If your network is starting to feel like a headache to manage, it’s time to upgrade. Newer wireless network solutions offer simplified management tools that make it easy to keep your network running smoothly.
6. Save money Older wireless networks can be expensive to maintain. Upgrading to a newer, more efficient network can help you save money on your monthly bill.
7. Go green Newer wireless networks are more energy–efficient than older ones. Upgrading can help you reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your energy bill.
8. Get ready for the future As your business grows, your wireless network will need to grow with it. Upgrading now will give you the foundation you need to support your future growth.
Ask us at Express Computer Service about upgrading your business wireless network. Setup a free consultation to go over your needs by contacting us today!
Leave a Reply